- Murin Luck!
- Song of THIS Week: “Hey, A$$4ole, That’s Extra”
- Happy Holidays from My Neighbors!!!
- Song of the Whenever I Feel Like It: “Grace”
- Like Falling Off a Blog
- Mashup of the Week: God Shave the Queen
- Jingle of the Week: “Stand Up for Heroes”
- Song of the Week: Howard Ate Thirteen Erasers
- Song of the Week: “He’s Angry This Evening”
- Song of the Week: Passing Through
Song of the Week
Tag Archives: hurricane
My latest lease renewal has arrived. For the privilege of dwelling in this humble roach trap, my rent is due to increase $24 or $47 dollars per month, dependent upon a one- or two-year term – not unreasonable or undoable, … Continue reading
from Hurricane I wonder what gave me the idea to post this one…. This is actually the first song I wrote for Hurricane, and look at what brilliance Jesse Vargas poured all over it: he did the swell (or, as … Continue reading
Here’s a song that used to be in Hurricane, till it got cut. Listen, it happens; it’s just part of the process, as they say. Or the journey, if they don’t want to be my friend anymore. Anyway, poor Jesse … Continue reading
“What is that?!” I gasped from the back seat of the head-scratchingly named Plymouth Fury III. It was early summer 1976, I was twelve (and a half!), and something cool was coming out of the single dashboard speaker. “Oh, I … Continue reading