- Murin Luck!
- Song of THIS Week: “Hey, A$$4ole, That’s Extra”
- Happy Holidays from My Neighbors!!!
- Song of the Whenever I Feel Like It: “Grace”
- Like Falling Off a Blog
- Mashup of the Week: God Shave the Queen
- Jingle of the Week: “Stand Up for Heroes”
- Song of the Week: Howard Ate Thirteen Erasers
- Song of the Week: “He’s Angry This Evening”
- Song of the Week: Passing Through
Song of the Week
Tag Archives: godspell
My latest lease renewal has arrived. For the privilege of dwelling in this humble roach trap, my rent is due to increase $24 or $47 dollars per month, dependent upon a one- or two-year term – not unreasonable or undoable, … Continue reading
On Sunday afternoon, a phalanx of Broadway luminaries (and Lindsay Mendez) descended upon Town Hall in midtown Manhattan for a concert entitled Broadway Originals. And yes, she’s going to kill me for that, but it made me laugh out loud, … Continue reading
Or, “Christ, Christ Baby.” (I couldn’t decide.) Last night Godspell played its final performance on the Broadway. The Circle in the Square Theatre was packed, with lots of friends and family in fine voice. The cast and band were also … Continue reading