- Murin Luck!
- Song of THIS Week: “Hey, A$$4ole, That’s Extra”
- Happy Holidays from My Neighbors!!!
- Song of the Whenever I Feel Like It: “Grace”
- Like Falling Off a Blog
- Mashup of the Week: God Shave the Queen
- Jingle of the Week: “Stand Up for Heroes”
- Song of the Week: Howard Ate Thirteen Erasers
- Song of the Week: “He’s Angry This Evening”
- Song of the Week: Passing Through
Song of the Week
Tag Archives: acoustic
Word got out this week that soon the Twinkie® will be no more… so I thought I’d share a song I made when I actually was one. Recorded in Kenmore Square in Boston with a borrowed guitar (thanks, Debra!), this … Continue reading
from Thank You for the Afghan (1996) The accordion on this track belonged to my Uncle Pat Holland, and it was handed down to me. I don’t really play it (because it feels too much like a sport, so I … Continue reading
Okay, so my road test is Monday!! Wish me luck. To get in the mood, I dug this up. Wrote this one in ’92, recorded the demo in ’94, and then it had to wait till 2003 to get born … Continue reading
Here’s an old song from my acoustic songwriter days. Just a guitar and a complaint, that’s all we needed back then. Please to enjoy.