- Murin Luck!
- Song of THIS Week: “Hey, A$$4ole, That’s Extra”
- Happy Holidays from My Neighbors!!!
- Song of the Whenever I Feel Like It: “Grace”
- Like Falling Off a Blog
- Mashup of the Week: God Shave the Queen
- Jingle of the Week: “Stand Up for Heroes”
- Song of the Week: Howard Ate Thirteen Erasers
- Song of the Week: “He’s Angry This Evening”
- Song of the Week: Passing Through
Song of the Week
Tag Archives: Lady
from Othello, Alley Theatre, 2008 (home demo) The initial musical approach to this production was to be a sort of dark, moody pop vibe, so I made this. Then, the plan changed, and we got all industrial on its ass, … Continue reading
We survived the Lady reading last week! And much as I hate to admit it, I actually learned a whole bunch of stuff. Most of it’s good news: we’re definitely onto something. There’s much rewriting/reconsidering to do (not to mention … Continue reading