- Murin Luck!
- Song of THIS Week: “Hey, A$$4ole, That’s Extra”
- Happy Holidays from My Neighbors!!!
- Song of the Whenever I Feel Like It: “Grace”
- Like Falling Off a Blog
- Mashup of the Week: God Shave the Queen
- Jingle of the Week: “Stand Up for Heroes”
- Song of the Week: Howard Ate Thirteen Erasers
- Song of the Week: “He’s Angry This Evening”
- Song of the Week: Passing Through
Song of the Week
Tag Archives: 1990
Taking a break from the 12 Angries this week, and delving into the vaults. Here’s an ancient ditty, written in 1990, when I was six. Recorded in 1992, when I was six-and-a-half. Music and lyrics ©1990 Michael Holland, ASCAP