- Murin Luck!
- Song of THIS Week: “Hey, A$$4ole, That’s Extra”
- Happy Holidays from My Neighbors!!!
- Song of the Whenever I Feel Like It: “Grace”
- Like Falling Off a Blog
- Mashup of the Week: God Shave the Queen
- Jingle of the Week: “Stand Up for Heroes”
- Song of the Week: Howard Ate Thirteen Erasers
- Song of the Week: “He’s Angry This Evening”
- Song of the Week: Passing Through
Song of the Week
Tag Archives: “New York”
Okay. So I am now on what is known in Showbiz Talk as a “break.” What this means in Regular Person Talk is that I find myself without a commission or paying job at the moment. It happens from time … Continue reading
Well, I finally quit cable. It had been a long time coming, and for many reasons – number one being that Television Is Terrible! I felt like I couldn’t turn the thing on without running into a Kardashian (if only), … Continue reading
Today was supposed to be Driving Practice Day, in anticipation of my impending road test. Seemingly as a direct result of this, the National Weather Service is calling for hail, tornadoes, hellfire and general destruction to descend upon New York … Continue reading