- Murin Luck!
- Song of THIS Week: “Hey, A$$4ole, That’s Extra”
- Happy Holidays from My Neighbors!!!
- Song of the Whenever I Feel Like It: “Grace”
- Like Falling Off a Blog
- Mashup of the Week: God Shave the Queen
- Jingle of the Week: “Stand Up for Heroes”
- Song of the Week: Howard Ate Thirteen Erasers
- Song of the Week: “He’s Angry This Evening”
- Song of the Week: Passing Through
Song of the Week
Tag Archives: driving
Maybe, when I asked the enormous, perspiring driving inspector how he was and he responded, “I am fine, sir, thank God,” I shouldn’t have laughed right out loud. But I did. And it all went – as we say in … Continue reading
For about two weeks I’d been in a writing fight with a particularly uncooperative song from yet another new project. This rarely happens, and in fact when it does it’s usually a sign that all is lost and it’s time … Continue reading
Today was supposed to be Driving Practice Day, in anticipation of my impending road test. Seemingly as a direct result of this, the National Weather Service is calling for hail, tornadoes, hellfire and general destruction to descend upon New York … Continue reading