My first full-length score. Based on the Joan Rivers-penned 70s TV movie about an overweight co-ed who exacts revenge on her abusive classmates after being miraculously transformed following post-car-accident surgery (happens all the time), reset in the late 60s, to make the music more fun. More of a learning experience (rights? what rights? half-rhymes are our friends!), but an awesome one, and it got me hooked. Performed as an American Cancer Society benefit in August 1999. Dir. Carl Mercier.Girl Megamix
- Murin Luck!
- Song of THIS Week: “Hey, A$$4ole, That’s Extra”
- Happy Holidays from My Neighbors!!!
- Song of the Whenever I Feel Like It: “Grace”
- Like Falling Off a Blog
- Mashup of the Week: God Shave the Queen
- Jingle of the Week: “Stand Up for Heroes”
- Song of the Week: Howard Ate Thirteen Erasers
- Song of the Week: “He’s Angry This Evening”
- Song of the Week: Passing Through
Song of the Week